There is over twenty years worth of material on the blog on wide-ranging subjects. First stop is the category drop-down menu, to the right on large screens and at the bottom of small ones. Use the search box for your own terms, or click one of the main terms below. Or type “site:wmbriggs.com
your_search_terms” into your browser’s address bar.
- David Stove Exposes Karl Popper’s Wee P!
- How To Generate Massive Scientific Over-Certainty With These Four Simple Tricks
- Why You Don’t Have To Worry About Climate Change: Multiplication Of Uncertainties
- How People Think Their False Ideas Are True
- The Hierarchy Of Intelligences & IQ: We’re Not As Smart As We Think
- Bertrand’s Paradox — Solved!
- The Most Infamous Coronavirus Model — The Dangerous Video YouTube Censors Don’t Want You To See!
- How the IPCC Sees What Isn’t There
- Capitalism Is Dead: Long Live The Expertocracy. Burnham’s The Managerial Revolution at 80
Main search terms
- Global Warming & The Environment
- Diversity & Equality
- Free Will
- Same-sex ‘marriage’
- Randomness & Chance
- Time Series & Data Handling
- Epidemiologist Fallacy
- Firearms & Homicide
- Mini Plays
- Why models run hot, Reporters & Willie Soon affair
Philosophy & Culture
- Genetic engineering
- Scientific Ethicist
- Artificial Intelligence
Essential Book Reviews
- Edward Feser. The Last Superstition
- Peter Kreeft. Summa Philosophica
- David Stove. What’s Wrong With Benevolence?
- Steven Goldberg. Fads and Fallacies in the Social Sciences
- Jonah Goldberg. Liberal Fascism
- David Bentley Hart. The Experience of God: Being, Consciousness, Being
- Charles Murray. Real Education
- My Genes Made Me Vote For Obama: Predisposed
- Robert R. Reilly Making Gay Okay
Probability & Statistics
- Machine Learning
- Simulations: Markov Chain Monte Carlo
- Dutch books